ESD VDA-KLT containers help OEMs for the automotive industry ship sensitive electronic components and parts to other manufacturing or assembly facilities. Since the automotive logistic loop is one of the most complex in the supply chain world, we know that each step in the process of making a car requires special packaging solutions.
What Are the Special Features of ESD VDA-KLT Containers?
ESD VDA-KLT shipping totes are sturdy and reliable for shipping automotive parts. They feature:
- integrated label holders for easy identification of stored parts;
- closed handles for fast and ergonomic handling;
- design with struts for handling by robotic arms and other logistic machines.
However, the key feature of these industrial shipping boxes for automotive industry is the special electrically conducive material they are made of. This means that the sensitive electronic parts packed inside the ESD VDA-KLT containers are protected from accidental static discharges during storage and shipping.
What Type of ESD VDA-KLT Containers Does Your Company Needs?
These containers are designed and manufactured according to the standards of the VDA organization. They are standard packaging solutions used in the German automotive logistic loop. Thus, they have standard reference codes, such as:
- VDA-R-KLT 6129, VDA-R-KLT 6115, VDA-R-KLT 4129, VDA-R-KLT 4115, VDA-R-KLT 3115, VDA-R-KLT 4122 ESD, VDA-R-KLT 6122 ESD;
- VDA-RL-KLT 12LT, VDA-RL-KLT 4047 ESD, VDA-RL-KLT 4013 ESD, VDA-RL-KLT 4080 ESD, VDA-RL-KLT 6047 ESD, VDA-RL-KLT 6013 ESD, VDA-RL-KLT 6080 ESD.
We offer you a comprehensive range of ESD VDA-KLT containers to satisfy any applications. Please browse all the products in this range and contact us to place your order!